About Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com. Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.

About Doubtful-Sound.NZ.com

Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com is part of the New Zealand on the Web group of websites, which includes Accommodation.NZ.com, Activities.NZ.com, Events.NZ.com, and other location websites such as Auckland.NZ.com, Rotorua.NZ.com and Queenstown.NZ.com. Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.


Visitors to Doubtful-Sound.NZ.com

Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com attracts an audience of between 300 and 1,300 unique visitors every month, generating 600 to 2,300 page impressions in this time. About 30% of this traffic is from within New Zealand, the other 70% from overseas. If your business targets Fiordland, our statistics are outstanding: Your regional website Fiordland.NZ.com attracts an audience of between 2,600 and 6,300 unique visitors every month, generating 10,000 to 45,000 additional monthly page views.

The majority of visitors to the website are looking for activities and things to do while they stay in Doubtful Sound; others are looking for accommodation; while others come to find out about the area and what is going on.


High Ranking Searches

These visitors come from our other NZ.com websites and from search engines such as Google. Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com appears on the first page of the search results in searches for a number of words and phrases. Click on the links below to find out how we rank on these Google searches today*:

Other NZ.com websites also rank highly for Fiordland searches:
  • A search for Fiordland activities has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com third in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland tourism has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com third in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland travel has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com fourth in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland NZ has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com fourth in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland has our Fiordland website FiorldlandNZ.com fifth in the search results.
  • A search for Fiordland day trips has our websites as 3 of the 10 entries on the first page - Activities.NZ.com at fifth, Te‑Anau.NZ.com at sixth and FiorldlandNZ.com at ninth positions.

*Last updated July 2015 based on information on international searches from Google. Results may vary from day to day.

Advertising Doubtful Sound Businesses with NZ.com

Do you want to promote your Doubtful Sound business locally, nationally and internationally? Advertise with Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com and your business will feature on Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com and on other NZ.com websites.


Contact Us

Enquring about advertising? See our advertising page above for more information and contact details. For all other enquiries, please see our contact us page.


Privacy Statement and Disclaimer

New Zealand on the Web Ltd provides Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com and other NZ.com web sites as a service to the public and website owners. View our full Disclaimer and our full Privacy Statement.


Link To Us

Are you an accommodation provider that wants to promote activites or events in Doubtful Sound? Are you an activity provider that wants to promote accommodation? You may wish to place a image or textual link to Doubtful‑Sound.NZ.com or other NZ.com websites on your website.

We can provide you with the HTML code to link to us.

We can provide you with the HTML code for links like the following:

Fiordland National Park LodgeFiordland National Park Lodge - Backpacker, Motel.

Fiordland National Park Lodge is located just 30km north of Te Anau, on State Highway 94 at Te Anau Downs, 91km from...

Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise with Deep Cove ChartersDoubtful Sound Overnight Cruise with Deep Cove Charters - Overnight Cruise - Doubtful Sound.

Experience a unique overnight cruise on beautiful and serene Doubtful Sound, in Fiordland, one of our most scenic and...

 

New Zealand - Auckland - Bay of Islands - Rotorua - Wellington - Christchurch - Queenstown - Fiordland - Accommodation - Activities & Tours - Bus - Car Rental - Events - News - Virtual Tour - NZ Guide Book - Slide Show - Search